Monday, May 5, 2014

Students' Views on Leadership



This is one of the videos I was assigned to produce while working for University Communications and Marketing at Ohio University. I helped operate the camera for some of the exterior student shots. I also organized and conducted some of the interviews, which was a great experience for me. And I chose music, designed the look of the chapter intros, and edited the footage in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6. A great project, and I'm thankful to have had the opportunity to work with UCM as a PACE student during Spring semester.

A few other videos I helped with at UCM:
Word on the Street: Student Leadership (I did the editing, as well as some camera work)
Giving Back is Automatic for OHIO Athletics Department Staffer (I helped edit)
Word on the Street: Volunteering (I conducted the interviews)
The OHIO Undergraduate Tuition Guarantee Program (I helped set up camera and lights)

No comments:

Post a Comment